EAA INSTANT SWEET APPLE from SPONSER® is a tasty amino acid drink powder.
It provides 11 essential and conditionally essential amino acids in free form.
The drink is equally suitable for strength and endurance athletes who limit their protein supply to the essential and do not want to take in additional calories.
EAA INSTANT is easily digestible, supplies the muscles with amino acids and is taken immediately before, during or after the training session.
Protein supports the growth and maintenance of muscle mass and has a positive influence on the regeneration time.
The supplementary ingredients HMB, L-citrulline, taurine and 10 vitamins complete the formulation.
What does EAA mean?
EAA is an acronym from the English and stands for Essential Amino Acids.
- EAA INSTANT supplies all essential amino acids and thus necessary protein components in an ideal ration
- Thanks to their free form, the amino acids contained can be quickly absorbed and metabolized, as the protein digestion time is eliminated.
- By eliminating the non-essential amino acids, EAA INSTANT offers maximum protein effect with minimum nitrogen excess and minimum calories.
- Supplemented with significant levels of HMB, L-citrulline, taurine and 10 vitamins.
Application & Preparation
EAA INSTANT SWEET APPLE is well tolerated and can therefore be taken without any problems even during exercise to supply the body with amino acids. Especially here it is often difficult to find practically applicable protein sources. EAA INSTANT is taken immediately before, during or immediately after training with the aim of weakening the body’s catabolic phase (iris: is link responsive to languages?) and keeping it as short as possible.
Take 1 serving directly before, during and/or after exercise.
PREPARATION 2½ Measuring spoon (= 10 g) daily.
- The drink is suitable in the gym as well as during longer endurance training, e.g. cycling (supply energy from other sources according to individual goals and needs).
- Due to its “trigger function”, leucine is the most important amino acid for muscle protein synthesis and thus for the new formation of muscles. EAA INSTANT provides per daily ration (2 ports.) the maximum amount of all essential amino acids allowed by the Swiss food law.
- For maximum stimulation of muscle protein synthesis, a higher protein intake is required than can be effectively absorbed by the body. Therefore, an excess of nitrogen is required from the protein ingested, which must be excreted via the kidneys. With the restriction to EAA and the elimination of the non- essential amino acids that the body can produce itself, this nitrogen surplus is reduced to a minimum. EAA cannot be produced by the body itself and some conditional essential amino acids are needed in growth and/or stress phases. In particular, the three branched-chain amino acids leucine, valine and isoleucine (BCAA) are used under stress from the body’s own reserves to provide energy, which is why an additional supply via food/beverages can protect them and thus support the maintenance of muscle mass.
- HMB, L-citrulline and taurine fulfil various functions in the body. HMB is a leucine metabolism product with anti-catabolic properties and a corresponding function in the reduction of muscle loss in particularly intensive training phases. L-citrulline as a non-proteinogenic amino acid plays a role in nitric oxide metabolism and thus has a function in the nutrient supply of the muscles. Taurine is known for its antioxidant function and rounds off the formulation.
- Vitamins C, B2, B6, B12, niacin and pantothenic acid help to reduce fatigue and normal energy metabolism. Folic acid supports a normal amino acid synthesis, pantothenic acid supports a normal metabolism of steroid hormones and their normal synthesis.
ẞ-hydroxy-ẞ-methylbutyrate calcium (HMB), L-leucine, flavour, L-valine, L-lysine hydrochloride, L-isoleucine, acidulant citric acid, L-tyrosine, L-threonine, L-citrulline, taurine, L-methionine, L-histidine, L-phenylalanine, L-tryptophan, L-cysteine, acidity regulator sodium bicarbonate, sweetener sucralose, vitamins (ascorbic acid, nicotinamide, alpha-tocopheryl acetate, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamin mononitrate, folic acid, biotin, cyanocobalamin), colouring spice extract.
|L-Methionin + L-Cystein
|L-Phenylalanin + L-Tyrosin
per 10 g: HMB 1.4 g, L-Citrullin(e) 400 mg, Taurin(e) 400 mg
Developed and produced in Switzerland, primary ingredients EU and non-EU.
There are no reviews yet.